C406 Pro Bike Computers
How to tell if the cycling record has been started?
1. Press Button A to start, the device will pop up a prompt: RIDE START
2. The riding time data item will start timing
3. When recoding,【START】switches to【PAUSE】
1. When the device power on, the outdoor cycling home page will be displayed by default.
2. Wait the device to locate the satellite signals, the GPS icon always on means the positioning is successful, the bike computer will also prompt GPS ACQUIRED at the same time.
3. Click Button A to enter outdoor cycling data page.
4. Click Button A to start recording.
1. Use OnelapFIt application
OnelapFit app, Me-My Bike Computer-Sensors
2. Use C406Pro device
-On the device main page, click button C, Sensors-ADD
For the sensor remembered by the device, the corresponding sensor icon on the screen homepage will light up and flash.
When the device is connected to the sensor, the corresponding icon will be always on.
Acquiring Satellite Signals
The device may need a clear view of the sky to acquire satellite signals. The time and data are set automatically based on the GPS position.
1. Go outdoors to an open area.
The front of the device should be oriented toward the sky.
2. Wait while the device locates satellites. It may take 90 seconds to locate satellite signals for the first time, and it may take 30 seconds to locate satellite signals in daily use.
If C406Pro bike computer has been paired, how to operate the pairing process on the new mobile phone?
- Make sure the bike computer has been forgotten on the OnelapFit app of paired mobile phone.
- Power on the bike computer, press Button C, enter Setting page, press Button B, select Phone, press Button A, enter pairing page state.
- Open OnelapFit application, click Me-My Bike Computer, search bike computer.
- Click 406 Pro ANT+ID displayed on the screen, OnelapFit app will connect bike computer.
- After the connection is successful, the app will prompt to enter the pairing key, please enter the pairing key displayed on the bike computer screen.
- After pairing is successful, the app will enter Setting page.
How to pair the C406Pro to you smartphone?
1. When activation is successful, the bike computer will prompt to pair with the OnelapFit app.
2. Open the OnelapFit application, click Me, My Bike Computer, and search bike computer.
3. Click 406 Pro ANT+ID displayed on the screen, OnelapFit app will connect to the C406Pro.
4. After the connection is successful, the app will prompt to enter the pairing key, please enter the pairing key displayed on the bike computer screen.
5. After pairing is successful, the app will enter a Setting page.
- Please use the OnelapFit app to search and connect.
- OnelapFIt app needs to obtain the Bluetooth and Location permissions.