S3+ Speed/Cadence Sensor
Why there is no cadence data displayed by Magene S3+ with cadence mode?
1) Please check whether the operating mode is cadence;
2) Please check whether the connection between the software and Magene S3+ is normal;
3) Please check whether there are induction magnets left around.
Why there is no speed data displayed by Magene S3+ with speed mode?
This is because the bike computer is set the preferred speed data obtained from the GPS, so the speed will not be displayed as long as your position is not actually shifted even with the speed sensor attached. Please set the preferred speed data obtained from the speed sensor before using.
Why the new Magene S3+ cannot be found by the software/equipment?
1) Please check whether the battery separator is removed;
2) Please change the battery;
3) Please check whether the software/equipment supports Magene S3+.
Which APP and bike computers are compatible with Magene S3+?
Compatible with all ANT+-protocol APP and bike computer: Bryton, Garmin, iGPSPORT, Zwift, Onelap, Bkool, Tacx, etc. Compatible with Bluetooth-protocol APP and bike computer: Suunto Bluetooth sports wristwatch, Strava, etc.
How many operating modes does Magene S3 + have?
There are two sensor modes: cadence and speed.
What communication protocol does S3+ Sensors use?
ANT+ and Bluetooth BLE V4.2 communication protocols are used.